GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
DUE TO COVID SHIPPING TIMES MAY BE EXTENDED
Orders usually ship within one to five business days, unless we are experiencing extreme order volume during the Holidays or following a Site Wide Sale. If you have a special event and need your order right away please email customer service at email@example.com and we will try our best to accommodate.
- Shipping and handling charges are determined by location and parcel size. To obtain a shipping estimate, please go to your Shopping Cart and fill out the Estimate Shipping and Tax form to receive a quote.
- Orders can be shipped with signature confirmation required upon delivery; please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order to do so. You can, of course, contact the postal carrier to pick your package up from them directly!
- Route+ is a shipping protection service we offer that will ensure your package will be replaced or refunded for the entire amount if lost, stolen, damaged, etc. You will need to contact Route+ to file a claim.
- All orders shipped to P.O. Boxes are shipped USPS. APO/FPO addresses are shipped USPS, as required by law.
- Because of our expedited order
processing wecannot make product substitutions once an order has been placed. We also cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel or combine orders once they are placed during times of highorder volume.
- We cannot be financially responsible for your package once it leaves our warehouse and is in the hands of the postal carrier. No refunds will be administered for lost/stolen packages. RB offers Route shipping insurance and any claims can be filed with them. If you declined this coverage there is no coverage for your lost or damaged package.
PRE-ORDER SHIPPING INFORMATION
Estimated ship times will be included on each pre-order item's page, but please note
Your entire order will ship when your pre-order ships, including any items that are in stock at the time of placing your order. If you need the in stock items immediately please order those separately so they can arrive to you as fast as possible.